16 January 2009

:: good neighbors ... great friends ::

I think anyone who has had a conversation with me about Byron knows that I LOVE my neighborhood. We have been very lucky to live by young families who have grown to become great friends. McKenna, Tyler and their parents fall into that category. Tyler is about a year and a half older than Riley and McKenna is only about 2 months younger than Paige so we've gotten to know them very well via visits to the "Knudson Park" and many summer nights around the firepit.

I totally believe in a little bribery every once in a while. I discovered McKenna loves cheese and suckers. I offered both ... but she only took me up on the suckers. I hope mom and dad weren't too upset with me ... I think I sent their kids home totally sugared up from suckers. Ha ha.






No comments: