21 October 2008

:: i've been blessed ::

If I were to wish to have a problem, this would be a great one to have. I am really busy with sessions and weddings. I want to encourage anyone wanting a session to book as soon as you know what date you're looking for. At this point, a week or two lead time for making an appointment just isn't working out ... so please, PLEASE plan ahead as far as you can. To give you an idea .... at this point, I am booked through the end of November with just a couple of week night sessions open.

Moms ... if you're looking for a newborn session, call me while you're still pregnant and schedule an appointment for a week or two after your due date. I'd be willing to be flexible with you if your little one comes a bit early or a few days late ... but we need to make sure you get on the calendar. :)

Like I said, it's a great problem to have. I feel so blessed that my photography business has exploded like it has. I have made friends with great families I wouldn't have otherwise met and shared in family milestones ... and for that, I am forever thankful!

Two more notes ... I will not be taking any appointments December 24 - January 1. I'll be taking some much needed time to spend with my family for the holidays.

And lastly, the deadline for ordering Christmas cards is November 30. I want to make sure the cards are in your hands in enough time to actually send them out before the holidays.

If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail. :)

No comments: