04 October 2008

:: can I have a lollipop? ::

I'm not necessarly above bribery. :) I keep a canister of suckers in my office for a little extra incentive for kids when I'm doing a shoot. My son, Riley, asks me just about every time he's in my office if he can have a sucker ... and he (almost) always gets the same answer, "No Riley ... those are for the kids who come for shoots." He knows this line well.

Today I had the joy of doing a session for Kylie. Kylie lives in our neighborhood, goes to the same daycare as us ... and is about 10 months older than Paige meaning Paige and Kylie "bicker" back and forth quite a bit. We are greeted just about every weekday by Kylie as we drop the kids off and she almost always says something that makes us leave with a smile. She is just a precious little girl.

As Kylie walked in our house today, Riley informed her that if she took pictures she'd get a "lollipop". Well, about 2 flashes into our session, Kylie wanted to know if she could have her "lollipop" now. :) She asked for it a few more times ... and finally I gave in. BUT she'd done such a great job, I offered her a special lollipop. You should have SEEN her eyes. :)















And a couple shots from the inside part of the session.

No comments: