08 August 2008

norah at five months

Miss Norah came to visit again last night. I have loved watching her grow between her monthly visits. The newest development this month? She doesn't like me anymore. :( Well, that's not fully true ... it just took some time with mom and dad alone with me sneaking in after they'd gotten her smiling and in a great mood again. By the end of the session she was my friend again. :)


I can't wait to go to HER house for her 6 month session. It's a great way to get some unposed and natural pictures with true expressions! I really enjoy sessions like this and always encourage parents to throw in some home/outdoor sessions if they've done a lot of studio portraits. Contact me if you're interested in a session like this ... it could even be as easy as having me over to photograph your family while you bake (and enjoy) cookies!


And now, two quick sneak peeks for Miss Nora and her family ...

No comments: