06 August 2008

it's live!


Well, I've been dragging my feet a bit on getting this website up and going ... but as of last night, it's finally live! Please check it out and give me some feedback. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!!!

Thank you to everyone who has already given a quick once over while it was still in the development stages!!

Also, in celebration of the new website, I'll be offering some new products soon. Keep checking back for information ... I'm just in the beginning stages of developement ... but let's just say it may make your Christmas shopping for grandparents a little easier. :)

PS ~ If you're looking for proofs from a session, go to www.kristinknudson.com , enter the main site and click on "Client Proofing" at the top fo the page. That will link you to the proofing website.

1 comment:

Heather Cicione Photography said...

Kristin!!! I had no idea you had a blog! I saw you post on Krystal's and followed you over here. LOVE the work you've been doing! I just checked out your website too. It looks fabulous! So glad to see your doing what you SHOULD be doing!!!