23 April 2009

dakota at 3

We thought about doing this session outside but it was just a touch too cold and wasn't very green out. Dakota wore his cowboy boots for me though and showed me exactly how loud he could stomp his feet. :) We also got a chance to talk about "Mater" (from the movie Cars for those of you who don't have a 2-6 year old boy). He kept me entertained. :)

Some of my favorites of the session were from when we had his sister, Jordyn, join him. They both had the giggles and we got some true sibling interaction shots. :)

































2 comments:

Kimberley Friesen said...

Hi Kristin

I love your photos, there is so much life and character in each photo, your composition is fabulous, you are a very talented lady.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

Kim
Photographer

Leigh Ann Hines said...

Very nice. Cute kids. They looked like they were having fun.