02 February 2009

Kristin Knudson Photography News

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a great Groundhog's Day. They say he saw his shadow this morning so we're left with 6 more weeks of winter. Bah-humbug! I'm itching to get outside.

Anyway, I just thought I'd update the blog with a couple things ...

First, please check out the pricing changes on my website. The changes have been in place for a couple weeks now but I just hadn't had time to post a reminder here. If you had a session in January, you are still locked into the old price structure through February.

Second, I will be closed down for a few days. I have to have my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday, February 4 (joy, joy!!) so I am closing up shop from February 4 thru February 8. Depending on how I feel, I may respond to e-mails but I probably won't be taking any calls. All inquires/questions will be returned on Monday, February 9th!

And lastly, I've had a few people ask me about gift certificates ... YES! If you are interested in giving a session as a gift, I will certainly work with you to get the perfect package put together. Honestly, I can't think of a longer lasting baby shower gift. Outfits, bottles and blankets come and go, but a parent will forever treasure photos of their child as a newborn.

Have a great day!!

No comments: