15 July 2008

miles and family

I haven't seen Miles in a year ... but BOY is he a handsome young fella! I met him and his family at Oxbow Park last weekend for a family/3 year old session. After sitting them in a field of thistles and making them walk through river water up to their mid-calves, we took Miles down to the second bridge. He went up on the bridge to hang out with me and he did SO well!

Mom, dad and sister stayed back and watched from the edge ... which I have to say I TOTALLY appreciated. It's not that I don't like mom's and dad's around ... but I tend to let kids be silly, make faces and tell me stories. Often times with mom or dad so close the kids won't open up to that.

So thank you Carri and Erik for trusting me enough to let me be in total control of that part of our session! I hope you guys enjoy your portraits!! Here is a sneak peak for you!













No comments: